Something For Work At Home Freelancers

I just started using twitter again, and found Modern Freelance, I am following them and got a message to check out their website. I have had interest in freelancing for some time but don't have much experience to offer to the table other then customer service, call center, blogging, writing experience I suppose...

Anyhow I read some of the post on the website and its a pretty good spot to read and they have Resources listed with links to Job sites. They offer something else to, submissions! And by that I mean you can write an article for them based on freelancing mainly, your compensation is that you will recive a byline and a link to your website!

Anyways could be a good way to get some traffic. And learn as well, some of the articles are quite educational...

View Modern Freelance Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Online Earnings

Thanks MintVine

Swago Board Success!