My First $4.00 Day With Adsense

I am writing today to inform my readers that yesterday was my first big earning day with adsense. I hope this means more good days to come. I earned $4.38 to be exact. I am quite pumped about it.

I have been using adsense for about 2 years and have not met the target area for payment yet but I am hoping by Christmas 2012 I will get my first adsense check. Keep in mind I had months of not blogging or writing articles so that always declines things.

I have read though that some people have taken a very long time until they started earning with adsense. It takes time and effort, work hard and you will see success.

Now I want to introduce a book by Lisa Irby called: Untold Adsense Facts, Get The PDF Book Here
This is an excellent ebook, 27 pages in length and I suggest new and even seasoned bloggers to read this if you have adsense or are thinking of signing up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Online Earnings

Thanks MintVine

Gift Game App Review