55 Swagbucks Away From A $5 Amazon Gift Card

I'll be honest, I get discouraged easily when it feels like it is taking long to get a reward, however I did slack off for a week there and never bothered coming to the website.

Originally I wanted to get a $5.00 Paypal card, but it cost 700 SB (Swag Bucks) Seeing that an Amazon card is much less, I think I'll be doing that. I do have some things I want to order from the website so when I earn enough points I can get my amazon card to go towards those purchases.

May as well save money somehow right? And it is easy. Everyday I easily can get swag bucks by doing the daily poll, sometimes a survey and the search bar. Playing games and watching videos is another way to earn with Swag Bucks.

Come On Over And Earn Some Swagbucks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Online Earnings

Thanks MintVine

Swago Board Success!