More Payment Proof

A couple of things I do reached payout level a while back and I had the screenshot ready but seemed to forget to do the post so I am doing it now! Alright so I was doing Slice The Pie for some time and first and only payout with them so far reached $16.00. I know it might not seem like much but it is money, it helps.

So you can see by the picture above I got 16.00 from Slice The Pie on November 19th 2012.

And lastly Web Perspectives, which is a survey company. I was able to get a $20.00 payout from them.






Again not a lot of money but that is extra cash right there. $36.00 bucks. Of course that just went towards helping with Christmas but it works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Requested Payouts Today

Why Is Finding Work At Home Jobs So Hard?

January Online Earnings