Payouts Feb 1st 2013

I have been a member of Scribie for a long time, I hardly do much on the website because I either don't have the time or just lose interest. The pay is low but I won't be to harsh because this website has taught me a lot in regards to transcription and how the audio quality can sound.

The website does note that withdrawals less than $30.00 are charged a 2% fee. While withdrawals of $30 or more are free. It took me sometime to get my earnings up with this site but I have decided to withdrawal my earnings to make sure I am paid. I am sure I will be, but just in case.



So you can see my earnings were $8.92, 5 cents of that is referral earnings. So they took off .18 cents to send that payment. I guess that kind of sucks but its only .18 cents. I would not of deducted it early but I need to make sure they are going to pay me before I continue transcribing for the company.

I also have requested my 2nd payout from Slice The Pie. I love Slice The Pie. And I got my payment in one day!



Today is Feb 1st and I did my requested payout last night, so they were much faster this time, the first time I believe it may of took 3-5 days. It is only $11.00 dollars. Like all the websites I do stuff on, because of my full time job that interferes to how much work I can do online. But I am proud to at least say after a few years of struggles I am making money online, not enough to get by, but I am making something at least.

I have a post about these sites but I will say it again. Scribie pays a flat rate of $1.00 for transcribing 6 minutes of audio. Not really that fantastic but a beginner like me does it for the experience. Slice The Pie pays in cents per review. I get emails for priority tracks which sometimes increase my earnings to $.30 cents per review or so. Again not fab money but its money. Anyways I will include the links below if you want to signup!

Signup To Scribie Here!

Signup To SliceThePie here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Requested Payouts Today

Why Is Finding Work At Home Jobs So Hard?

January Online Earnings