Interesting Way To Make Some Money Online

I heard about Digital Generation before but didn't bother visiting the website until recently. You can signup for a free account and download their software which runs on your PC. If I understand correctly the software measures core performance coming from your computer. All you do is signup then download and let the software run.

They advertise that you can earn $1.00 a day, I think you need to let your computer run 24/7 though, which I did not do. My earnings at current are $2.74.

Here is a  picture from earlier today to show you how it looks:



On the website you can also purchase threads... 1 thread is free and earns a dollar a day while the rest can increase your earnings. I am not sure how I feel about doing that though. I just want to test the software and see if I get paid.

At current they pay you through Paxum, Prefect Money and Payza.

The software has not hurt my computer or caused any viruses as far as I can tell. It doesn't slow it down either so it seems worth doing for those reasons.

Signup Here!

Comments

  1. Online surveys won’t earn you a lot of to each one, however they don’t eat up a lot of time either and might add up after you would like profit a pinch. browse a way to build cash with Free on-line Surveys for additional recommendation.

    Thanks
    Johnny Depp

    Make Money Online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very nice informational blog. Keep on making such important blog post. Your work is really being appreciated by someone.
      EARN MONEY FROM HOME JOBS DATA ENTRY , FORM FILLING , E-MAIL READING AND ONLINE SURVEYS

      Delete
  2. Surveys are slow earners IMO. Plus sometimes you don't qualify for surveys which makes the earning process even longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Legitimate Typing Jobs Earn $250 Or More Daily Work At Home
    With Hundreds Of Companies As A Home Typist. Never Pay Any Signup Fees To Work With These Companies. Work With As Many Companies As You Like For An Unlimited Income (Http://Tinyurl.Com/3gce3ot) Ids (11650)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Online Earnings

Thanks MintVine

Swago Board Success!