July Payments

July has been a very good month for me in regards to extra cash I have made online. I will be posting a picture below from my 2 paypal accounts. So far I must say Bubblews is a very positive experience for me. I just clicked on for my 2nd payment from the website which should clear in my paypal July 7/30/2013 - 8/1/2013







I know its not a bunch of money but $60 is enough to pay my half of my Internet bill, buy some food or even go out to dinner somewhere. I will be saving it but I am still very happy. So I can proudly say Bubblews does pay! Which is good to know. I will try and make a post later today about bubblews and how to get started.

Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by! :)

Comments

  1. Earn money by listning to music and then comment on it... you dont get rich, but its fun and you make more than you do by filling out surveys and all that kind of things. http://www.slicethepie.com/?wyd=476619

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its a good site, Slice The Pie, I have used it various times.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Online Earnings

Thanks MintVine

Swago Board Success!