Microworkers Payment and TopCashBack Payment Proof

I had mentioned in 2 old post that once I had proof from Microworkers and TopCashBack I would share. The Microworkers payment is actually from June 18th I was waiting for the other site to pay me for I could just post both pictures together. :)

Microworkers:

 
I am very happy that this site paid me at last. The biggest wait was for Microworkers to send me my  PIN in the mail. It took just over 3 weeks to get it to me, so a very long wait. After applying the PIN to the account though I got my money fairly quick to my Paypal.

TopCashBack:

This payment took a long time not to get to my paypal but to get verified and confirmed. It is a cash back site so some of this is not instant. I was pretty happy though that when I selected to get paid it came to me the next day so no long waits which is always nice.

Well everyone I am sorry the post isn't much longer but I don't have anything new to say about either site I just wanted to share that I did indeed get paid.

Sign up to Microworkers here

Sign up to TopCashBack here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Requested Payouts Today

Why Is Finding Work At Home Jobs So Hard?

January Online Earnings