Slice The Pie Has A New Makeover

This has been one of the sites I have enjoyed for a long time now. I don't get rich with it but it is easy enough and I love music so even better. I mean why not get paid to review music and more right!

What is SliceThePie?

SliceThePie is a music review site. Well actually with their update this is how it looks now.
I just screen capped this here. So the fashion was already added a while ago but the mobile I think is new, well this is my first time seeing it at least. I am pretty excited about these updates from SliceThePie though. I also like how now the reviewers get a rating system. For instance I have 3 out of 5 stars that does not seem horrible. And I know I could use some work on my detail as far as the reviews go.

It also is nice that the payout limit is not super high. You need $10.00 to cash out to Paypal, not to bad really if you ask me considering some sites are higher.

I will admit it has been a very long time since I have cashed out with this site. The reason is my own I got discouraged when some of my reviews only earned me $0.05 cents. So I took a break but I do love the site and it is a nice change compared to some stuff I do online. So I will be checking back here a few times a week. I would be happy if I even cashed out just once this month or next to start.

If it sounds fun feel free to signup here

If you want to follow SliceThePie you can here on Twitter!
My Twitter

Comments

  1. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to Make Money Online Fast I think this is the right place for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look around you, you will notice that not everyone in the world is rich. in fact, many people work for years at jobs that are stressful, low-paying and demoralizing. some people work in nursing homes, wiping up the poop on elderly people's bottoms. others scrub floors or work in slaughterhouses, cutting up dead animals. the reason i point this out is, you should know that money is not easy to come by and you probably won't have 95 dollars fall into your lap unless you are willing to do something unpleasant, tiring and dirty.
    Digital Nomad Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There always will be unpleasant jobs yes. And some of us cannot afford right now to further our education so we are stuck in lower paying jobs. And online well I use a bunch of penny sites to make my money and the odd freelance project beyond that it is tough.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Online Earnings

Thanks MintVine

Swago Board Success!