Swago Fail :(

This might be the most frustrating post I have ever wrote about Swagbucks or anything online not working out. I somehow either manged to screw up the way the board had to be entered for Swago or failed to pay attention in general. In my previous post I mention "The board is active until June 27th, 12pm PT" 

No idea why but my board was gone... Instead I was getting this... This was happening on the 26th a whole day before the 27th. I figured maybe it was just an error of sorts so I let it go. But when I tried the 27th same thing was happening. However with the time difference it also is possible on the 27th that I tried to enter my board when it really was over.

I later came across a post on the FB Swagbucks Canada page stating they extended an hour on the Swago board for people to claim their prizes. Now I only missed out on 25SBs so it really isn't a big deal but I also stupidly did not contact their support about why I was getting this page on the 26th and I probably should of.

I wanted to update everyone since I promised I would but clearly I have nothing to update since I somehow manged to mess up how to do the Swago board.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Requested Payouts Today

Why Is Finding Work At Home Jobs So Hard?

January Online Earnings