July Earnings (Sorry so late, been very busy)

Well it is nearly a month later and I am just now finding the time to sit down and do this post. I am sorry for the long wait but it has been a very busy time for me. Since the end of July I have been working nearly everyday in my parents garden to make extra income. My body is not use to it though and I am pretty sore some days. Today even I was suppose to go in but I have a sharp pain in my side. I guess the biggest issue might be the fact I was so inactive before doing this work so it is hard to get use to.

Either way though it is a great experience. I even have lost a bit of weight since starting. Since I am not sure of my income situation after the garden I have penny pinching hardcore. And of course doing online work/task when I can, which hasn't been often.

So with that let's take a look at July's earnings.

Postloop - $10.18
Prolific Academic - $10.71
Pinecone Research - $6.00
UsabilityHub - $20.10
Usertesting - $10.00
Total - $56.99

And if anyone is wondering I will be listing gift cards as a separate thing if I do cash any out. I don't do that very often though so no gift cards for me. It wasn't a very good month sadly for earnings but once I got busy it was hard to keep up with doing my usual routine.

I am sure August earnings won't be much better. I haven't checked on them yet, but did get some payments. As soon as the garden ends I will be going full swing into online earning again and trying some other sites out. And will continue job searching for something part time to add to my income.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Online Earnings

Thanks MintVine

Swago Board Success!