Postloop Closing November 1st...

Well what is worse then getting bad news on your birthday? My birthday is November 1st and along with that I logged into Postloop today to see this message...





I am sure all members who login can probably see this message and more then likely there is probably already buzz about this on online communities. Yes this sucks but I think we also must respect Postloop for this decision and hey they at least told us unlike some sites that just vanish.

It is indeed sad news especially for people who earn mostly from this site. You can read about the site closer here

This is just a quick post, I just wanted to share this with anyone who doesn't know about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Online Earnings

Thanks MintVine

Gift Game App Review