August And September Online Earnings! And Updates

Well first of I have been very busy working my whole summer in my parents garden. I have been helping them pick produce, sort product and get it ready for orders that go to stores in the community. Some days after working I did come online long enough to post to ForumCoin and Postloop but that was about it. So my earning updates are low but I will share them anyways.

August Earnings:

Zurb Inc/Enroll - $1.20 USD
MintVine - $10.01 USD
Total: $11.21 USD

September Earnings:

Postloop - $5.03 USD
Prolific Academic - $5.28 GBP
Total: $10.31

I decided to do something different with my updates. In previous updates I would share the total, this time around I am doing the same but also adding if it was USD, CAD or GBP currency. I am not including the balance with conversions though. I can say though since I am in Canada and most sites pay me in USD it does mean my earnings are slightly higher.

The garden work has come to an end for the most part so I will be online more now trying to make some extra cash and hopefully turn that extra cash into full time cash. I also though am working for some work outside the home since sadly I am not making enough online to cover all my bills right now, so I got to go the next route now and start finding work outside the home again.

Other Updates

For other updates I wanted to mention ChatAbout no longer being a website. Now upon visiting the page it just loads a white screen. I also have had more and more people posting comments on my Youtube video about ChatAbout stating that it is a scam. Apparently these people were either never paid or had their account banned. I was lucky to be paid but it bothers me that ChatAbout just didn't pay some people. And now the fact they are just gone. I am not 100 on this but I don't think they even updated members about the closure, just vanished... I think my account had 300 points or something so I don't care much but feel for the people who were ready to cash out and was not able too.

I already did a post on Postloop closing it's doors, November 1st. I am glad I still have some time to work on my final cash out with this website. I have nothing bad to say about Postloop it was one of the best ways to earn some quick cash online. You can read about the closure here
The other thing that is good though is that members were updated! We were actually told what was going on so that was a big deal, so many sites don't have good communication with its users but not all sites and thankfully Postloop isn't one of them.

I can't say for certain but I have already noticed that The Forum Wheel has some new forums added, so some people may take their business there now. In the coming weeks I will be making changes and removing videos from my Youtube channel to websites that are no more and doing the same to my blog and by that I mean removing banners.

Quick Goals

I am hoping with some research I can find a book review website online, one that pays reviewers that is. I have got back into reading and would like to be able to review the books I read and make some extra cash. This is on my "To Do" list. Feel free to leave websites in the comments that pay for book reviews, it would help lessen my research load. :)

Another goal is for me to get more creative. Especially with my fall decorating. This of course has nothing to do with online or online income but I wanted to share it anyways.

And the main goal is that I need to knock off my "To Do" list of websites to check and try. It is quite big and sometimes can get overwhelming! Thanks for tuning in everyone. Hopefully my October earning update will be much more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Requested Payouts Today

Why Is Finding Work At Home Jobs So Hard?

January Online Earnings