October Earnings And Updates

Well the months I am noticing seem to be flying by and ever since starting my new job which is outside the home I am not able to dedicate as much time online. To be honest if I spend all my time just working offline and online I may go crazy! I did that once before while at a call center I would work there and Bubblews at work and at home. Which was fine but in time it was too much working. We all need to rest and relax too.

I am working at a dollar store stocking shelves. And if customers approach me with questions I do my best to assist them. I am quite proud of myself because this is a big deal since I do have social anxiety. I am glad to be out of my shell some and trying to work around more people. This job may only be seasonal though and if it is, well that will suck it will mean possibly done around Christmas time. And some of the money I am making already has places to go. Not just bills but car things like winter tires and undercoating.

With the work schedule being 4am - 12:30pm I am finding it hard to spend as much time online. And I think for certain sites when I do get a chance to work on them it could be bad times a day. I did earn a little though for October so here it is.

October Online Earnings

Pinecone Research - $9.00
The Forum Wheel - $0.50
Prolific Academic - $10.00
Postloop - $5.11
Usertesting - $9.00
ForumCoin - $4.50
Earnably - $2.00
Total - $40.11 

Just to note these amounts to not include currency conversions so the total would be more but this is the amounts that were sent to me by GBP or USD.

Postloop is now gone and I miss it, but I at least cashed out one last time with them. And as soon as I had points with The Forum Wheel I cashed out just to make sure I did get paid. I also got my first payment Earnably, it took long because I don't use the site much but should work on that more.

At the moment I have no online goals but hope I can continue earning for backup money which I plan to save since this job may lay me off after the holidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Online Earnings

Thanks MintVine

Swago Board Success!