Thanks MintVine

Today while using MintVine something happened that has never happened to me before while using a survey website. So I had to share this because it is a big deal to me. I took 2 full screenshots to share them with everyone.

1st:
If you look at the picture there is some yellowish looking text letting me know the survey is not performing well for targeted audiences. I decided to continue just to see how it would go, I mean I figured, why not?

2nd:
It might be hard to tell or see. But in this second picture the box where I would continue to the survey won't let me click it. I even waited a while too and still couldn't. Annoying well of course! But what wasn't annoying was having MintVine share that there was problems with the survey.

You know I can't think of any survey company as of lately posting something to let us know. So this made me impressed with MintVine and like them even more as a earning website.

My earnings have gone down with MintVine actually but it was because I stopped doing surveys for a period. Instead I would visit the website and do the daily poll to get my 5 points. But now that I have more time online I will be visiting them more often. Join MintVine here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Online Earnings

Gift Game App Review