BestMark Mystery Shopping (Canada and USA)

I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and in a town with a population less than 10,000 people. For a long time I would research various mystery shopping companies and sign up. Some of the sites I joined though only had shops in the cities so it never worked out for me. So today I wanted to talk about BestMark because they sometimes have phone and web based mystery shops which you can do from your home. Pretty cool! And a fun idea if you don't want to go out.

At current these are the following requirements to be a mystery shopper with BestMark

"Minimum Mystery Shopper and Exit Interviewer Criteria
  • Must be 19 years of age or older
  • Must have reliable transportation
  • Must have good written communication skills
  • Must be able to focus on details
  • Must have full internet access (at home or at work)" 
The above is taken right from their website. So of course this could change in time.
Oh and if you are wondering if they pay, yeah they do. Here is some payment proof:
This is a recent check for 1 mystery shop I did. The pay is $4.00 dollars because this was a web based mystery shop where I emailed a company and evaluated their website and response time to get back to me. Or in some cases no response time. My next check from them will be $12.00 I think.
What also is cool is that they actually do pay through direct deposit and check.

I wanted to add this video in because I like it and figure you guys might like it too. Sadly as far as I can tell this is not International only USA and Canadian residents can apply to be mystery shoppers for this company. I may start researching into Mystery shopping more so stay tuned for that friends. If you want to join, sign up here Feel free to leave any comments and I will get back to you. And if you do mystery shop or know of any friendly mystery shopping companies for International users please tell us in the comments. Happy earning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Online Earnings

Thanks MintVine

Swago Board Success!