GrindaBuck - A Month Later...

Since I did a post on ClixSense about a month later and earnings I figured it was time to do GrindaBuck too, since I have been actively been using it for the past 30 days. I have a Youtube video about GrindaBuck as well which you can check out here

What I Enjoyed!
  • I love that GrindaBuck has a chat box that all members can use, even VIP level 1 members. And I like that the task ticker shows us when cash outs are processed and how people are earning, it is a good way to learn more about the site.
  • The community is very friendly! When I joined GrindaBuck I was surprised by how helpful the admins were in chat and through the support ticket system and other members were so kind too with answering questions I had.
  • Trivia Tuesdays! Trivia Tuesday is a chat game with 3 rounds at 6pm/7pm/8pm (Eastern time). It is played in chat. A mod host it and we try to answer the questions. Who  ever answers correctly first wins. It is a great way to win free GaB's (GrindaBucks)
  • Bonuses and monthly contest! For doing the daily check in everyday you can get 50 GaB's added to your account. I just got mine added today! And top earners can get monthly bonuses too. There also was a huge contest in Feb called "120K Promo Celebration" On day 4 I was the winner who won 1,000 GaB's which is the equivalent of $10.00 cash.
  • I love seeing websites that update their social media accounts. Not only does it keep me interested but if I really like what they posted I will share it. GrindaBuck also has a newsletter which is pretty awesome too.
  • Lots of ways to earn has to be my favorite part of this website. Surveys and offerwalls. Some days I do earn less of course but it comes down to the work put in.
  • The site does pay in Paypal cash and Bitcoin along with a "Rewards Store" which has Wal Mart, Amazon, GameStop and Rixty giftcards.
  • Super quick payments. My Paypal payments always came very fast, some times like 10 minutes after redeeming for the cash.

What I Did Not Like!
  • Every so often some offers just would not credit. This is not GrindaBuck's issue though it is the offerwalls issue and a support ticket to the wall can normally fix that. Pay close attention to the offers and the rules though to ensure you get credit. 
  • Some of my readers are International and right now GrindaBuck is not as International as I thought it was. Right now members from: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, and Australia can join.
  • All members start out as VIP Penny Level 1. So the very first cash out will be for $10.00, all members had to go through this. By earning more though you can unlock more offers and cash out in smaller amounts.
I can't think of anything else to add to what I did not like. My experience so far has been nothing but positive with GrindaBuck and I hope the community continues to grow. Here is a picture of my earnings :)
It is not often I start adding a new site to my earning list and do so well. I am quite impressed with my earnings so far on GrindaBuck! Adding that up I made a good $45.00 in Feb using the site. I am into a new month now with GrindaBuck and pretty excited to see where this one goes. So I am going to set a little goal here in writing. By March 31st my goal is to make $100.00 for the month of March on GrindaBuck. This might be to big of a goal but I want to see if it happens and record here if it does. If GrindaBuck sounds fun to you, join here

And just a final note and important note that I want to add is that GrindaBuck does have a guide on the website on how to earn to help new members out. And the newest moderator also wrote a guide. This is very updated so you should check it out here

I hope you all enjoyed this post. Stay tuned later this week I will be posting my income report for February and it is a good one, so come back to check that out. Happy earning!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Requested Payouts Today

Why Is Finding Work At Home Jobs So Hard?

January Online Earnings