June 2017 Online Earnings

First off I want to apologize for posting this 2 weeks late. This post is going to get personal for a moment, which again I do apologize for but it is my blog so I shall post what I want. On June 11th me and my long term boyfriend/husband split. For anyone who follows me on forums, there have been times I mentioned issues that arose but not in great detail. I can say this past month has been rough on me emotionally and physically.

My earnings for June sucked because of us ending as I spent a lot of time crying and maybe feeling sorry for myself too. I feel a bit better right now but still very brokenhearted at our end. But that is life my friends, that is life. Nothing last forever is probably my new motto. A lot has changed for me I had to leave the cat we rescued together due to her having feline herpes I could not bring her to my parents home as their cat would catch it too. The good news is my ex is being good about everything including letting me keep certain items there until I can go get them. My room at my parents is a work in progress. I work nearly every day in the garden with my dad so some days I am way to tired. Either way here is a look at Junes earnings,

UserTesting - $10.00 USD - $13.10 CAD after currency conversion
Prolific Academic - £10.00 GBP - $16.66 CAD after currency conversion
GrindaBuck - $25.00 USD - $32.43 CAD after currency conversion
Grabpoints - $3.00 USD - $3.87 CAD after currency conversion
Pinecone Research - $3.00 CAD
ClixSense - $10.37 CAD
Caddle (cheque) - $20.25 CAD

Total before conversions: $81.62
Grand total of everything converted to CAD: $99.68 CAD

Due to all the stress of June and the garden work I had way less time online. There was the odd day I could have been online more but I am enjoying this time to reflect on things and think of where I want my life to go. So just to note I may be slow with updating on Twitter and my blog. I hope soon to be more active though as I do miss it. Happy earnings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Online Earnings

Thanks MintVine

Swago Board Success!